Wednesday, May 5, 2010

baby, it's cold outside!

As the weather has now taken a turn for the cooler, we've dragged our ugly old gas heater out of hiding.
I know, where are the granny square blankets, afghans and knitted throws to keep me warm? Trust me, I'm working on it! In fact it feels like I'm always working on one...

At least after seeing this lovely Belgian Natural Gas commercial I can imagine that my gas heater is filling my home with warm cosy knitting...even if it feels like I'm not!





Have you been working on a blanket or rug for what seems like all of eternity? What does it feel like to finish one?

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i love this! so much cosiness...

    i too have never finished a blanket, i imagine it is wonderfully satisfying...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails